martes, 16 de febrero de 2010

Now and then

Lately all I got are the silent flashbacks. These flashbacks, it's like I'm looking at a platinum screen while I'm submerged in water, sometimes water, sometimes tears, sometimes rage, most times it's just a void. I can't really hear anything during it. They keep coming. It's almost been once a day for the last two weeks.

And here, here everything is more real. Here I can grasp the evidence. The evidence that proves that I'm alive and that I'm a part of something bigger. Something that needs my help quite often. It stresses me out, not being able to help.

(Últimamente todo lo que tengo son las evocaciones. Estas evocaciones son como estar frente a una pantalla de platino mientras que estoy sumergido en agua... a veces es agua, a veces parecen lágrimas, a veces es rabia, la mayoría de las veces sólo es un vacío. Durante éstas no puedo oír nada. Cada vez son más. Últimamente es una diaria.

Y aquí... aquí todo es más real. Aquí puedo tocar la evidencia, la evidencia que prueba que estoy vivo y que soy parte de algo más grande. Algo que necesita mi ayuda frecuentemente y a lo que me estresa mucho no poder ayudar.)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario