viernes, 8 de enero de 2021

Clean-up time

Sometimes we need to do some clean-up. To me the time has come today in relation to this blog. I unpublished a bunch of posts, I left some others up there, and then I re-posted (unedited) a couple more that first I had decided to take down, and then decided to keep up. 


And then there's a lot of things to say about cleaning up, but I'm still in the middle, still finding out which parts need to be cleaned up, which parts need to be taken down, which be left alone, and which be changed. 


There's so much that has changed, yet some things remain the same. I believe I've learned a few lessons, this time I have, this time for real... Though the price has been high. Now there's just a few more things to fix upstairs and I'll be ready to start living... And in relation to that high price paid, all that I can say is that I'm deeply sorry because I didn't pay for all of it. More people has paid part of the price of my life lessons... All that I can hope for is that whatever payment they have made, will become an investment for lessons in their own lives, really there's nothing more to say about it, words simply won't cut it. 



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario